Web Site Terms and Conditions of Service
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ELP hosting’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ELP hosting’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ELP hosting at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on ELP hosting’s web site are provided “as is”. ELP hosting makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ELP hosting does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall ELP hosting, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ELP hosting’s Internet site, even if ELP hosting or a ELP hosting authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on ELP hosting’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ELP hosting does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ELP hosting may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ELP hosting does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links ELP hosting has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ELP hosting of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to ELP hosting’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Austin, TX without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with ELP hosting. Either party may terminate this Agreement and any Order at any time for any reason at any time for any reason or no reason by providing the other party with 30 days’ prior written notice. Additionally, we may terminate this Agreement or any Order immediately if (i) you fail to pay for Services on time, (ii) your use of the Services endangers or negatively affects our networks or systems, violates the law or our AUP, or inhibits our ability to provide services to our other customers.
Upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement we will stop providing the Services. This means that Customer’s Content may not be available. It is Customer’s sole obligation to keep separate backups and to download the Customer Content prior to termination or the expiration this Agreement.
If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document ELP hosting may suspend or terminate your account. ELP hosting’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for ELP hosting Services is designed to help protect ELP hosting, ELP hosting’s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by ELP hosting. ELP hosting reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at https://elearningpundits/terms-of-service/
Overuse of resources:
Overburdening Resources; Overuse. You may not overburden the Services. You may not place excessive burdens on our, or the providers of Third Party Services’, CPUs, servers or other resources or interfere with the services we provide to other customers. You may not use excessive bandwidth or data transfer. If your Services are unmetered, and your use of them exceeds the use of the Services by similarly situated customers, we may offer to move you to a metered plan. If you refuse to move to a metered plan, we may place restrictions on your use of the Services until your use corresponds with that of similarly situated customers. If the Order sets out an amount of data transfer or number of visitors, you agree not to exceed this amount. If you do, and we choose not to limit your use of the Services, your data transfer or visitors over the contracted amount will be billed at our then-current rate.
Prohibited Uses of ELP hosting Systems and Services:
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through ELP hosting’s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on ELP hosting’s servers, is prohibited. ELP hosting accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by ELP hosting customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any ELP hosting-hosted domain, or referencing any ELP hosting account, is prohibited.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso.
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any ELP hosting customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the ELP hosting network or on another provider’s network.
- Using ELP hosting’s Services to interfere with the use of the ELP hosting network by other customers or authorized users.
Customer Responsibility for Customer’s Users:
Each ELP hosting customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from ELP hosting, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an ELP hosting customer will be forwarded to the ELP hosting customer’s postmaster for action. If violations of the ELP Hosting Acceptable Use Policy occur, ELP hosting reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating ELP hosting’s AUP as ELP hosting deems appropriate, without notice.